The early registration deadline for the Congress of European ORL-HNS 2019 has just been extended until March 25. More than 1.000 delegates have already registered for this major event in Brussels and we have received so many requests to extend the deadline that the Confederation had decided to concur and give everybody some more weeks to finalise administrative details with their organisations.
Registration is especially good value for our young colleagues, who will receive a special discount. This year for the first time, the Confederation is introducing “Basic ENT”, a multi-day track dedicated entirely to trainees and young ENT professionals
As a bonus, here are 5 Brussels things you can enjoy with all that money you‘re saving by registering before March 25:
- Get 11 boxes of Belgian chocolate for your loved ones back home (or to savour yourself)
- Bring 6 friends to step inside the famous Atomium with you (just watching from outside is free
- Invest in 8 classic Tintin comic books (or other famous works of Belgian graphic genius)
- Sample up to 27 bottles of Belgian beer (you may want to share these with some colleagues)
- 40 rides on the tram that will bring you to the European Parliament (entry is free for everyone