Take part in free health workshops for seniors to prevent hearing problems and promote their care.
Course of the workshop “listening to the ears”
The workshop lasts about 45 minutes (when registering, you choose a suitable time interval for yourself).
Firstly, it contains a commented exhibition on the functioning of the ear over time, the dangers of noise and ageing, and solutions to prevent or mitigate hearing loss. .
Then you will conduct tests, individually, with a hearing prosthetist or a self-test kiosk. This way you will know if you suffer from hearing loss and will be referred to specialists in your area.
- Understanding how the ears work
- Identify hazards and the evolution of hearing over time, while identifying ways of hearing behavior
- Test your hearing and detect any problems
- If necessary, refer to the laryngologist (otolaryngologist).
- This course is open to anyone over the age of 60 .
It is headed by a prevention specialist from the Mutualité française Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, accompanied by a hearing prosthetist.