AuXin Surgery is developing and commercializing a unique surgical device that enables a selective dissection of pathological tissues. The device facilitates delicate dissections by weakening the adhesions of pathologic tissues. It may improve significantly the outcome of many surgical procedures, examples:
- En bloc detachment of the cholesteatoma matrix from adjacent tissues.
- Removal of the tumor based on the labyrinthine system.
- Removal of the acoustic neuroma
- Detachment of the maleus handle from the tympanic membrane
- Removal of tissue structures present on the facial nerve or the dura mater
- Any tumor from the bone base of the ear.
By avoiding damaging healthy tissues, the patient has the advantage of a quicker recovery, with potential fewer side effects and less relapses.